SUPERVISOR ENDORSEMENT - Qualified Instructor
The supervisor endorsement is for Certified Qualified Instructors who supervise other industry instructors and/or training programs.
- Once approved by the Certification and Examination Board (CEB) the endorsement is indicated on the Certification card when it is issued.
- Endorsements run concurrent with the Certification.
- Applicant must already hold a PRCA certification as a Qualified Instructor OR be in the process of applying and testing for Certification as a Qualified Instructor. (If the applicant is successful in the certification testing the application for Supervisor Endorsement will automatically be considered by the CEB.)
- Applicant must complete and submit a Supervisor Endorsement application and pay endorsement fees. Supervisor Endorsement applications are available as a download in the "Certifications" folder in the left navigation column.
- Application must include a statement from their employer, on letterhead, that the applicant is currently employed in a supervisory role for the employer's challenge course, aerial adventure park, canopy / zip line tour or a supervisory role in an employee training service provider.
- Application must provide evidence of a minimum of 24 hours of management related training OR evidence of two years of supervisory work experience. (Evidence of such may be included in the employer's statement indicated above.)
Renewal of Supervisor Endorsement:
- Applicants for the renewal of the Supervisor Endorsement must submit a new Supervisor Endorsement application with their Certification Renewal Application and pay the appropriate endorsement fee.
- Failure to submit a new application will result in the endorsement not being renewed.