Accredited Professional Vendors
Current PRCA Accredited Professional Vendors:
PRCA Accreditation involves an in-depth peer-review process of a professional services vendor, to ensure and validate that their design, installation, training, inspection, and other services comply with the ANSI 1.0-.3- 2014 American National Safety Standards. The vendors listed in the PRCA Accredited Professional Vendors section represent professional organizations that have successfully completed the accreditation review process regarding their services and practices and have been endorsed as meeting the current ANSI standards at the time of their review.
Adventure Mas East & West website
West Contact: Kathryn Brown
2160 S Rainbow Ranch Rd
Wimberley, Texas 78676 USA
East Contact: Mike Barker
East Hampton, CT 06424 USA
Experience Based Learning (EBL) website
Contact: Steve Gustafson
3634 Laura Lane
Rockford, IL 61114
Pro Image & Associates website
Contact: Thomas H Andrews
9133 Capstone Court
Noblesville, IN 46060-1064
(317) 774-1040 / (317) 714-3649 mobile
PRCA Member Organizations that are Industry Vendors (Not Accredited)
This list of professional ropes course industry vendors is provided as a membership benefit and does not reflect any judgment, claim, or bias by the PRCA. As these vendors have not undergone the formal PRCA Vendor Accreditation process the PRCA does not make any endorsements or guarantees of their services nor does the PRCA accepts any liability for these listed vendors. These professional organization vendors do agree to adhere to the below criteria for being listed on this page. You may contact the PRCA office should you desire to validate their membership and status.
- Be a formal professional ropes challenge course service provider with appropriate insurance for the services provided.
- Provide professional ropes challenge courses services (inspections, construction, repairs, training, etc.)
- Operate and abide by the ANSI American National Safety Standards for Challenge Courses (including aerial adventure parks, canopy tours, zip line tours and ropes/challenge courses).
- Be a PRCA Organizational Member in good standing
James F. Keifer
Unit 7 #268
75 South Main St
Concord, NH 03301
Unlimited Solutions, Ltd.
W7495 Council Bay Road
Holmen, WI 54636
(608) 526-9477 fax